Guest Profile: Jerry White
• Independent Wellness Consultant
• 4 year college All-American Swimmer
• National Level Swim and Triathlon Coach
• Pioneer in Aquatic Physical Therapy
• Former Research and clinical Physical Therapist, Shriner's Hospital Spokane
• Developer of the Human performance and Gait Analysis Lab, Shriner's Hospital, Spokane
• Adjunct Professor of Biomechanics and Physiology, Eastern Wash. Univ.
• Certified BioMagnetic Physical Therapist
• Trainer for Professional Ballet, and HS Football.